Academic Regulations

Academic regulations that apply specifically to graduate students are listed in this section. 

Degree Plans

The student must file a signed initial degree plan with the department, through the graduate coordinator/adviser, on or before or during the second semester of graduate course work. A hold may be placed on a student who does not submit their initial degree plan. A final degree plan must be submitted when the student files for candidacy. A copy of the signed final degree plan with any revisions must also be forwarded to the graduate dean at the time of candidacy.